Changing or Cancelling Orders. We try to process orders as quickly as possible. If you decide you would like to cancel an order, please contact us as soon as possible. If the order has not been processed, we will do our best to cancel it. If the item is already processed or being built-to-order, it may not be cancelled.
Damaged or incomplete merchandise.
Please inspect your merchandise immediately upon receipt. Goods damaged during shipment will be replaced. If an item arrives damaged, please notify us immediately. Items damaged during shipment cannot be replaced if the damage is not reported within 72 hours including images as evidence of damage. Incomplete merchandise should be reported within 7 business days to Premium Home Interior. Please open your boxes when they are received. Incomplete merchandise may not be able to be corrected if we are not notified in a timely manner.
Premium Home Interior is not responsible for any damage to product that occurs during installation by a licensed or unlicensed person. If a product is discovered to be defective upon installation, we will replace the product. However, we will not be held accountable for the cost of the original or additional installation.
Defective merchandise. Technical issues can often be resolved by dialing the toll free number of the manufacturer that is included with the product information in your box. Other defective merchandise should be reported within 72 hours of receipt. We may require images and these need to be provided within 72 hours. If damage is not reported within 72 hours a replacement or refund may not be issued. Upon inspection of the product, a refund will be issued. We cannot replace defective light bulbs.
Other Returns. If the product is not what you expected or you simply change your mind, the item may be returned within 14 days of delivery date. All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee. Original shipping charges are non-refundable. Most of our items will ship with the promotional offer of “free shipping”. However if the item is returned, you will be responsible for this cost.
1) Contact Premium Home Interior for a return goods authorization (RGA) via email within 14 days from delivery date. We will refuse returns without an RGA. Please email us at email@example.com or call us at 512.994.0145.
2) Item must be returned in original packaging.
3) Please include original invoice and reason for return.
4) Item must be unused, uninstalled, unmodified, in original packaging, and in resalable condition to qualify for return.
5) Buyer pays return shipping costs. The original and return shipping cost and restocking fee will be deducted from the amount refunded.
The following items and orders do not qualify for returns:
1) Large orders. Any orders containing 6 qty or more of a single item or totaling over $2000 may not be returned.
2) Parts such as downrods, remote controls, wall controls, etc.
3) Custom orders or products built to order.
4) All mirrors are final sale unless defective or damaged.